Thursday, December 19, 2013

Don't know that I'd ever get a tattoo but I do like this one for its simplicity...kind of makes me think that you don't need anything but Jesus to be joyful and once you do you've got Him forever. Dunno. Has some charm to it.

Bird tattoo placement
Bird tattoo placement

Download whole gallery
Hummingbird tattoo
Hummingbird tattoo

Download whole gallery
tattoo
tattoo

Download whole gallery
Don't know that I'd ever get a tattoo but I do like this one for its simplicity...kind of makes me think that you don't need anything but Jesus to be joyful and once you do you've got Him forever. Dunno. Has some charm to it.
Don't know that I'd ever get a tattoo but I do like this one for its simplicity...kind of makes me think that you don't need anything but Jesus to be joyful and once you do you've got Him forever. Dunno. Has some charm to it.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment